SPIRIT GAIT BI-DIRECTIONAL INCLINE/DECLINE TREADMILL MT200
MT200 GAIT TRAINER TREADMILL
- Multiple display and program modes track patient feedback
- Two incline motors provide true incline and decline
- Adjustable full-length handrails for optimum patient safety
- Bidirectional belt speed adjusts in increments of 0.1 mph
- Low step-up height with removable patient step-up platform
The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bidirectional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users' step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.